Recommended by over 100 specialists across Australia, this mattress encasement will help with issues caused by dust mites, bed bugs, allergens & pet dander by preventing them from entering or exiting your mattress or ensemble base.
Manufactured with a pore size of just ~2.8um (microns), this encasement has the smallest pore size and innovative binding seam design not available elsewhere on the Australian market. These features create the perfect filter system or barrier, enabling you to wake up fresh each morning, either allergy symptoms or bed bug-free.
Okeo Tex certified cotton is tested for over 100 known harmful chemicals, including Nonylphenol, Octylphenol & Alkylphenolethoxylates, Formaldehyde, Pesticides, Odors and Phenols.
This product comes with a velcro flap zipper lock. This helps to protect against accidental openings. Once installed, it is designed to stay installed. This product should be used in conjunction with a standard mattress protector placed over the top which should be washed weekly to avoid having to unseal your mattress.
- Okeo Tex 100 Certified
- <2.8um (Micron Pore Size)
- Enclosed binding seams
- 3rd party lab-tested
- Cool & breathable
- Suitable for commercial & residential use
- Suitable for Dust Mites and Bed Bugs
- Perfect for allergy sufferers
- Easy to install
- Protects new bedding
- Salvages infested bedding
- Entry & escape-proof
- Use with electric blanket
- Soft fabric
- Machine washable
- Bug flap/zipper
- Chemical and pesticide-free
- A non-toxic & inert textile
- Fast dispatch
132cm x 72cm @ (13cm high)
132cm x 78cm @ (13cm high)
90cm x 190cm @ (25cm high)
90cm x 190cm @ (35cm high)
108cm x 203cm @ (25cm high)
108cm x 203cm @ (35cm high)
137cm x 190cm @ (25cm high)
137cm x 190cm @ (35cm high)
153cm x 203cm @ (25cm high)
153cm x 203cm @ (35cm high)
183cm x 203cm @ (25cm high)
183cm x 203cm @ (35cm high)
Ensemble Base Or Box Spring Use
This mattress encasement is suitable for use with a Mattress or Box Spring.
1. Simply remove the legs or wheels.
2. Slide the encasement over the base and zip the encasement up.
3. Use a sharp knife or scissors to make a very small incision where the first leg hole is.
4. Put the screw/bolt from the leg or wheel through the incision in the encasement and tighten firmly sealing the encasement to the base between the leg and the baseboard.
5. Repeat this process for each and every leg or wheel.